The Primary function of the position is developing new accounts, segments and maintaining existing accounts. Familiarity with blueprints, AS9100 quality requirements, and Aerospace market conditions, Aftermarket sales process for Commercial &Defense and rubber/plastic products would be a plus.
The right person will have good communication skills and be able to interact with both internal and external customers. Experience in focusing on key performance factors such as on-time delivery and customer quality metrics would be beneficial.
Work within the strategic plan for the Aerospace Americas segment and the sub segments to include medium and long term strategy. Provide ongoing sales and technical services at assigned and identified customers to ensure maximum sales and optimum performance of all TSS Products and to focus on all commercial and technical activities necessary to support the introduction of, approval of and service of TSS Products. Develop and maintain direct contact with key business and technical decision makers at assigned and potential TSS customers and take a lead role with those decision makers to facilitate the rapid adoption of developed and newly developed TSS Products into their qualification process.
• Responsible for managing global preferred Distribution partners
• Working in both the Commercial and Defense Aftermarket
• Responsible for developing new accounts, segments and developing/maintaining existing accounts
• Promote a value-added, problem-solving approach to assist customers in specifying our products
• Promote standard and custom engineered products produced by all Trelleborg manufacturing facilities
• Identify third party products that complete the TSS sales portfolio
• Responsible for establishing the market price and margin for each account
• To provide the administrative documentation required (i.e. call reports, month end reports, year-end territory budget and forecasting, Quarterly Business Review updates)
• Responsible for territory budget and estimates of sales and delivery of the sales plan
• Work with General Manager to establish and identify the marketing needs for the individual territory
• To maintain a professional attitude and appearance at all times when dealing with customers and fellow employees
• Responsible for managing customer and territory projects in conjunction with team members as programs are established
• Establish and manage effective links with GKAMS, Engineers and the Marketing Companies as required
• Establish and maintain Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) with key partners and customers in the Aerospace Aftermarket
Education and Experience
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.